One Big Adventure
An opportunity to log in some of the thoughts and activities of our homeschooling family of eight. We love books and good food and aspire to a Christ-centered, multi-generational, agrarian life.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Posts, Comments, E-mail

I sure appreciate all of you who read here and keep James in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry for such a long post yesterday to catch up on the weekend. Though I hope to do better, I can't make an promises ;*)..

If you want to contact me, or ask any questions about James or whatever, the best way to do that is to click on 'comments' at the end of any handy post. Your comment comes to me as sort of an e-mail. I get the comments every time I sign on to post, at a minimum. Nothing is posted as a comment until I read it and 'approve' it. Which doesn't mean that I hide comments (though I will always reserve the right to!!), but it means that if you just want me to read your note and you don't want me to post it for public viewing, I can do that--just let me know. At this point, it is hard for me to get to e-mail much, so the blog is working as a better mass communications tool for me.

If you need to contact the folks at home, just e-mail them at our regular e-mail address.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment! If you have medical expertise (M.D., R.N., parent of a child with cancer... etc.) and I'm not getting the facts right or they need some clarification, please feel free to comment with better info.

Stephanie

No comments: