One Big Adventure
An opportunity to log in some of the thoughts and activities of our homeschooling family of eight. We love books and good food and aspire to a Christ-centered, multi-generational, agrarian life.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

My hero



This is the better of two pictures I got of James and Vern (it's a lighting thing). My hero (our hero) arrived this afternoon after two days, 21 hours and 1,351 miles on the road and I got to watch him glory in the chance to snuggle, rock and comfort his hurting little guy. He left about 6 p.m. to spend some time with and stay at his mom's.

We are still hoping to leave tomorrow morning, but there has been no poop yet. Glycerin suppositories didn't do the trick and an enema (half of one, actually) is next up on the roster. Please keep praying. I promise to post the outcome... okay, I'll just let you know if it works.

Love, Stephanie

No comments: