One Big Adventure
An opportunity to log in some of the thoughts and activities of our homeschooling family of eight. We love books and good food and aspire to a Christ-centered, multi-generational, agrarian life.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

James


Here are some for fun photos from the past month or two, since I haven't put any up. Hope to do more.

In our room, we have a mirror that is about my hip level. In Minnesota, we hung it in the mud room, but I don't have a place there. I remembered seeing at Mommylife that Barbara Curtis (mom to 12, including 4 with Down syndrome) hung pictures and mirrors down low for her littles. So we thought we would try this for James. He loves it!

Grandparents now hang just above the mirror and I am keeping my eyes out for other things that would be suitable to 'hang low'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: