One Big Adventure
An opportunity to log in some of the thoughts and activities of our homeschooling family of eight. We love books and good food and aspire to a Christ-centered, multi-generational, agrarian life.

Monday, September 10, 2007

One sweet boy

Here are some sweet pictures of James for your viewing pleasure :*)...

Uncle Sam with his sister, Lady Liberty getting ready for the annual Skelly Fourth of July parade.


Helping Momma finish her corn on the cob at the community Fourth of July celebration.


Smiling for the camera. Isn't he the sweetest thing?

Playing 'catch' with Mr. Quincy, aka Uncle Bo at the Fourth of July celebration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie,
I'm Amy. Ms. Marie Daniels sent me over to your site. We have a lot in common. I have an angel too. Austin. He was born in 04 as well. He is the youngest of our seven children. I've enjoyed reading about you and your children on your blog. I'll be praying for James. Austin's sweetie, Kennedy has leukemia as well. She's on her last treatment and doing great. Hopefully remission is just around the corner.
We live not too far from you in a little town called Gray. Keep the Faith, amy

The Skelly Family said...

Hi Amy, I know where Gray is, but I'm not sure who Ms Marie Daniels is :*). Thanks for your prayers for James and for stopping by our blog.

I'm sure you and all your children enjoy your Austin at least as much as we enjoy James. They sure add something special to our lives, don't they?

All the Best, Stephanie